How do I obtain a copy of my transcript?

  • Transcripts are provided by the Registrar’s Office.

How do I update my personal information?

How do I submit a class note?

How can I connect with other MBU alumni living near me?

  • Contact the Office of Alumni Engagement at 800-763-7359 or alumni@marybaldwin.edu. We will be happy to connect you!

Are there MBU events in my area?

  • The Office of Alumni Engagement organizes and supports MBU events across the country.

I’ve lost my yearbook, can it be replaced?

  • Contact the Office of Alumni Engagement at 800-763-7359 or alumni@marybaldwin.edu. We will be happy to replace it for you, simply pay for shipping.

I’ve lost my class ring, can it be replaced?

I’ve lost/damaged my diploma, can it be replaced?

How can I purchase Mary Baldwin University memorabilia?