Marketing/Communications Specialist for MBU Online and Graduate Studies
OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS for Online & Graduate Studies
FULL-TIME: 12 month position with benefits
Position Description: Reporting to the Assistant Vice President of Online and Graduate Enrollment and with the direction of the Director of Admissions Operations, the Marketing/Communications Specialist is responsible for the coordination and development of all communication, marketing, material management and social media initiatives for the MBU Online and Graduate Studies Office. This includes creation of forms, workflows and technology elements related to creating communications flow both in the digital and print environment. This dynamic position will have evolving responsibilities that may include marketing buys as well as 30% local recruitment (within 100 miles) when needed as well as other duties as assigned.
- Support the development and implementation of cohesive and efficient applicant experience particularly as it relates to communication flow creation and management, using JRM and Salesforce CRM to the online and distance and graduate programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with an exceptional ability to communicate through written materials and the ability to translate concepts into broadly accessible content.
- Work with Assistant Directors of Admissions to make sure all current materials are distributed and available for the recruitment year.
- Collaborate with marketing operations for timely receipt of all printed in the admissions lifecycle
- Assist with mailings and packets, and communication flow for online and distance and graduate programs
- Create and manage a departmental social media plan for the Office
- Professional, welcome and point of contact to prospective students/applicants by phone, email, and in person for online and distance and graduate programs
- Primary Virtual Fair Recruiter for the department including online admissions events throughout the year
- 30% local & business to business (within 100 miles) recruitment as assigned
- Assists current students as necessary in finding answers to questions about course registration, financial aid, payments, etc.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree required. Some weekend and evening hours will be required. Valid Virginia driver’s license. Local travel may be a part of this position. Direct editing experience with Target X, and Jenzabar desirable.
To Apply: Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to Dr. Erika Davis, Assistant VP-MBU Online & Graduate Enrollment at firstname.lastname@example.org.