Mary Baldwin University seeks an Assistant Director of Financial Aid. Under the direction of the Director of Financial Aid/AVP of Enrollment Management, the Assistant Director of Financial Aid assists in the implementation of all institutional, state, and federal financial aid policies and procedures in support of the Financial Aid Office. This position is part of a team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service to students, families, and campus partners
- Counsels and advise students on financial aid best practices
- Award and administer institutional, state, and federal financial aid
- Manage financial aid programs and provide updates and reporting as necessary to internal and external partners
- Assist in collecting and tracking in all necessary financial aid documentation
- Provide support to the Director, Associate Directors and Financial Aid Advisor as needed
- Ensure compliance in all aid processes
- Maintain Financial Aid web presence
- Represent the Financial Aid Office at campus visit events
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree and experience in a financial aid setting required. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task. Attention to detail. Some weekend and evening hours will be required. Ability to work in a team setting and collaborate with other offices. Thorough understanding of state, and federal financial aid programs and regulations. Experience with financial aid software and integration with other systems. Must have Microsoft Office skills.
Send resume’ and cover letter to Megan Speth, Director of Financial Aid/AVP of Enrollment Management, at firstname.lastname@example.org.