The Murphy Deming College of Health Sciences (MDCHS) at Mary Baldwin University in Staunton, VA invites applications for the Program Resource Assistant for Clinical Education for the Physical and Occupational Therapy (PT & OT) Programs. This is a full time, benefits eligible position that provides support for the PT and OT Directors of Clinical Education, as well as administrative support for the PT Program Director.
- Provide administrative support for clinical education for the PT and OT Programs.
- Maintain records in the online clinical management systems (CORE and EXXAT).
- Monitor and update student clinical requirements.
- Support Directors of Clinical Education in clinical placements by entering availability in CORE and EXXAT.
- Manage affiliation agreements between the university and clinical placement sites.
- Monitor and publish on the online Job Board.
- Schedule, coordinate and facilitate clinical education special events.
- Provide general support to the directors of clinical education for PT and OT.
- Provide administrative support for the PT Program Director.
- Other duties and tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or any combination of education and experience that demonstrates the knowledge and skills needed to fulfill position responsibilities.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in written communications.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Creative problem-solving.
- Ability to prioritize multiple, simultaneous requests.
- Comfortable using a variety of web-based business applications.
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office (required) and database (CRM) management tools (preferred).
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds and have a valid Virginia driver’s license.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, a resume, and 3 references to HS-Apply@marybaldwin.edu. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Start date preferred is not later than early January 2022.
Mary Baldwin University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer and especially encourages applications from minorities, women, and persons with disabilities.