Mary Baldwin University is currently seeking applications for a Director of Admissions, MBU Online.
The Director of Admissions, MBU Online works under the direction of the Vice President of Enrollment Management and in coordination with the Chief Online Officer/Vice President of MBU Online. This person will manage and oversee the recruitment of programs in the MBU Online portfolio through partnership creation/cultivation, management of communication and personal outreach, application review and both in-person/virtual events. The Director of Admissions, MBU Online will perform responsible work in the coordination of administering the University’s recruitment efforts. This position will provide supervision to the online admissions recruitment staff.
Primary Duties: May include, but not limited to the following:
- Serve as Team Leader, providing supervision and training to admissions staff for personal outreach, relationship cultivation, and application review
- Coordinate the territory planning and management process
- In conjunction with the Vice President, work to develop a holistic recruitment plan for all MBU Online programs to include but not limited to community colleges, hospital administrators, military, adult learners, members of the community, and other outreach/networking opportunities
- Review and approve staff’s travel itineraries
- Organize and manage travel calendar
- Coordinate outreach plans and recruitment events
- Oversee territory communication management including emails, phone calling, texting, birthday cards, and personal notes for MBU Online recruitment staff
- Manage assigned recruitment territory
- Oversee the application review process
- Coordinate with the Director of Admissions Operations regarding the use of the database by the recruitment team
- Collaborate with other offices on campus to implement successful recruitment tactics and to ensure successful transition of enrolled students
- Create and maintain relationships with prospective students, organizations, student counselors, etc.
- Assist in reviewing and editing recruitment materials
- Performs other duties as assigned and requested
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree required. 5+ years of admissions experience for online programs. Some weekend and evening hours will be required as is a valid Virginia driver’s license since travel is a part of this position. Experience with Salesforce software is desirable.
To Apply: Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume’ to Matthew Munsey, Vice President of Enrollment Management, at email@example.com.
Remote or hybrid work will be considered.