The Murphy Deming College of Health Sciences (MDCHS) at Mary Baldwin University in Staunton, VA invites applications for the Clinical Placement Assistant for the Physician Assistant (PA) Program. This is a full time, benefits eligible position that provides support for the PA Director of Clinical Education. This position also serves as a point of contact for PA students and PA program clinical affiliates.
- Monitoring, maintaining, and updating clinical affiliation agreements.
- Managing student onboarding for clinical sites.
- Management of student credentialing files for onboarding for clinical sites.
- Monitoring, maintaining, and updating web-based clinical site database.
- Support in organizing student orientation.
- Support the accreditation process by providing data and reports as needed.
- Assist in program activities and special events as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Professional presence with exceptional interpersonal communication and written skills
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office and database/CRM management tools
- Highly organized and able to adhere to strict deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with regular interruptions
- Associate degree or any combination of education and experience that illustrates the knowledge and skills needed to fulfill position responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience with customer service, marketing or contract support services preferred
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, a resume, and 3 references to HS-Apply@marybaldwin.edu. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Start date is negotiable, but it is preferable for a fall 2022 start date.
Mary Baldwin University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer and especially encourages applications from minorities, women, and persons with disabilities.