All Applicants Must Be Federally Work Study Eligible.
Supervisor: JP Scheidler
Office: Theatre Department
Job Duties: Professionalism is essential in this job. Professionals arrive on time, work throughout their scheduled time, demonstrate respect for others, follow through, prepare work neatly and promptly, safeguard critical materials such as mail and messages, and clean up after themselves.
- Report on time for scheduled work hours
- Immediately check and complete daily assignments on scheduled work days
- Organize, inventory, and maintain costume shop
- Manage loans–keep records and track returns
- Assist with properties on productions and attend strike
- Assist with other production work as needed
- Assist with office duties: filing, Xerox, answer phones, typing, deliveries on campus
- Maintain clean and organized work spaces including greenroom, computer lab, hall and kitchen areas.
Qualifications: Good organizational skills and reliability are a must. Drivers license and car are helpful. Knowledge or willingness to learn Excel.
Skills you will develop: Students will improve organizational skills, people skills, and a strong team player ethic.
Hours: 8 – 10 per week