All Applicants Must Be Federally Work Study Eligible.
Position: Front Desk Attendant
Supervisor: Christy Shelton
Office: Athletics, Physical Activities Center
Job Duties: Greeting incoming students, faculty, staff, community members, teams and departing patrons in courteous and respectful manner. Distribute packages to offices. Answering and transferring phone calls, provides information regarding the PAC and PE classes. Check ID’s of everyone*(faculty, staff, and students)entering the PAC. Perform daily cleaning. Shall comply with MBU and PAC work study policies and regulations. May have to work games (soccer, volleyball, basketball, softball, baseball) by doing scoreboard, stats, concession stand, filming.
- Federal Work Study Eligible
- Work flexible hours, nights and weekends
- Report on time for scheduled work hours
- Complete tasks in a timely fashion
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Attend all meetings and training sessions
- Communications skills
- Organization skills
- CPR/AED certified or willingness to be certified
- Ability to work positively and effectively with co-workers, supervisor and others
Skills you will develop:
- Time Management
- Establish working relationships
Hours: 8-10 per week.