OIT is Mary Baldwin Office of Information Technology.
The main OIT Help Desk telephone number is (540) 887-7075.
Murphy Deming College of Health Science Help Desk is 540-887-4045.
OIT Help Desk hours are 8:30am-4:30pm Monday through Friday.
To report an issue to OIT, click on the link to the OIT Mary Baldwin Help Request Form here. You will need to log in with your Network Password. Title and Summary are the only required fields, but please give us enough information to solve the problem, including, if possible, steps to Replicate the issue:
To request MultiMedia equipment or service, fill out the form here:
To request services for a new employee, fill out the form here:
To see your previously created Help Requests, click here. You will need to log in with your Network password:
- See tabs at the right of this page for links to Student Information and Faculty Information
- Mary Baldwin Acceptable Use Policy
Areas of OIT responsibility:
Help Desk (Internal Documentation)
- Student Information portal – myMBC (myMBU)
- Student Information system – Jenzabar
- Online Technology: Blackboard, Blackboard Collaborate
- Classroom Technology – Projectors, DVD Players, Document Cameras, Displays
- Useful documentation for faculty here
- Faculty Orientation Course in Blackboard – FACORIENT
Wired and Wireless Networks
- MBU Wifi and MBU Guest – http://www.mbc.edu/oit/wireless-network/
- Gmail, Google Apps, Google Drive (SPAM – Never Click the Link!)
- Phone directories online via myMBU.marybaldwin.edu
- Long distance calls charged to your department
- Voice mail box (see Quick Start Guide)
- Fax – your faculty coordinator’s office
- Group printers and multi-function printers are mapped to your computer
- Large print jobs can be sent to Support Services (Grafton 111)
- Documentation about how to use them here