You can use an online poll to set up a meeting with multiple people. Here’s how:
- Go to www.doodle.com
- Click on Schedule an Event
- Fill in the Title and Location of the meeting
- Fill in your name and email address (the one that the doodle link will be mailed to)
- Click on Next
- Highlight possible Dates for the meeting and click on Next.
- Fill in possible Times for the meetings and click on Next.
- Under Basic Poll click on Next.
- Under You Send the Invitation click on Finish.
- You’ll be sent two emails from Doodle – one to forward on to Participants so they can fill in the doodle poll, and one to Administer the Poll so you can delete it when you are done.
Mary Baldwin University is a small liberal-arts based university emphasizing global leadership and citizenship, where tomorrow’s changemakers are empowered with the confidence to lead, the compassion to serve, and the courage to save the world. Are you interested in a career change? Click here to find a degree that you can complete online