Changing your password
- Sign in to office.com with your current MBU username and password. You will see a page with the “Office 365” on the top left corner, and a column on the left side with a row of app icons like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. This is your Office 365 Dashboard.
- From your Office 365 Dashboard, click the gear icon in the upper right corner of the window.
- On the Settings panel that opens, under Password, click Change your password.
- Provide your current password and a new password then click Submit.
- After clicking Submit your password will be changed and you will be taken back to your Office 365 dashboard.
- Your password must be at least eight characters and include three our of the four following items:
- capital letters
- lowercase letters
- special characters (!, $, #, ?, etc.)
- It cannot be any of the last 20 passwords you have used.
- It cannot contain characters which match 3 or more
consecutive characters of your username.
- You cannot change your password more often than once in a
24 hour period.
Forgot your password?
At office.com, click on “Forgot my password” (see screenshot below) and follow the prompts.